**Per Grand Master Hamm, the Independence Rock meeting has been postponed until July 4, 2021.**
The tentative schedule and registration form for the Independence Rock meeting scheduled for July 3-5, 2020 can be found below. Due to the virus, the meeting may need to be postponed until next year, but we are continuing with plans to hold the event this year. If the event is postponed, your payment will either be refunded and you will need to re-register next year, or you may let it carry over to next year. Should the event be cancelled, all money collected will be returned. If you have been planning to attend, please go ahead and register so we can get a head count for meals, etc.